Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Music: Happy

I just got a copy of Wow 2007,



and the song Happy by Ayiesha Woods was the bonus track on the first CD. I don't know what it is about the Wow annual CDs; the bonus songs are always the best ones. As far as I am concerned, this could be a hit on mainstream Top 40 radio. The song plays when you visit Ayiesha Woods' website. She also has a MySpace page which has her upcoming concert dates.

Last year, she toured with Toby Mac from DC Talk.

Given how catchy this pop song is, I am surprised it hasn't received more airplay on K-Love radio. Actually, I would think it would have gotten more Top 40 radio attention had it not been on a Christian CD.

If Ayiesha Woods puts out more songs like this in the future, she will be one to watch.

No comments: