Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Birthday Bash

Today at work, my co-workers threw me a "surprise" birthday party. (I kind of halfway expected it.)

Going to Answers.com today, I found out that I share a birthday with:

* Martin Van Buren (1782-1862): 8th President of the U.S.

* Walt Disney (1901-1966): of Mickey Mouse fame

* Frankie Muniz (22): actor, Malcolm in the Middle

And at ChessBase.com, I discovered I share the birthday with former FIDE World Chess Champion Rustam Kasimdzhanov.

***Update***

I forgot that I share a birthday with blogger Charles Smith of Of Two Minds. He also pointed out that the King of Thailand has the same birthday.

1 comment:

OkieLawyer said...

Thank you. I am slowly getting through your book. I have only gotten about 50 pages into it at this point (when Optimus gets stuck guarding St. Paul).