Friday, September 01, 2006

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER

Fred Roper, an attorney in the state of Oklahoma is NOT a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) and does NOT give individual investment advice. My comments are an expression of OPINION ONLY and should NOT be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity or any other financial instrument at any time. Futures, options and other leveraged instruments carry the potential for catastrophic financial losses that may drastically impair my financial well being. Although, I believe, my statements to be true, they always depend on the reliability and credibility of my sources. I cannot assure you that the information I use is accurate or complete. I do not in any way warrant or guarantee the success of any action you take in reliance on my statements. Investments in the securities markets are speculative and involve substantial risk. Capital loss is always a possibility. I recommend that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions. Further, I encourage you to confirm the facts on your own before making important investment commitments. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Disclosures of positions, if any, are current as of the date of publication of each report. Archived reports may NOT represent current opinions and positions.

This blog is a public resource of general information, which is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete and up-to-date. This blog is not intended to be a source of advertising, solicitation, or legal advice. The reader should not consider this information to be an invitation for an attorney-client relationship, should not rely on information provided herein and should always seek the advice of competent counsel in the reader's state. I do not intend links on my blog to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities. Furthermore, I do not wish to represent anyone outside the state of Oklahoma, with possibly an exception for cases that hang exclusively on application of Federal U.S. law. Finally, the use of Internet E-mail for confidential or sensitive information is discouraged. If you desire to discuss private matters, please call.

No comments: