Friday, March 02, 2007

Light Blogging Alert

My job as an attorney is very stressful. I try to make it a point every few months to take a break from the madness. So for the next few days I am going to take some time off to recharge. During the next 4 days, I will be posting lightly. In the meantime, a lot of important economic news is coming out, so I suggest you follow the links on the right side of the page to such places as Calculated Risk, Big Picture, Mish's site, and, of course Of Two Minds.

Also, a relatively new blog you may never have heard of is Bonddad Blog. Bonddad is a regular blogger over at DailyKos and his posts are always recommended.

I will post the Sunday Music tomorrow morning. After that, check back Wednesday evening, and I will try to bring you some pictures. I will be posting in the upcoming few days only if I have access to high-speed internet and only if I have extra time.

No comments: