Tuesday, August 21, 2007

V.I.F. ("Very Important Flunky")

Last Friday, someone asked me a question. It didn't matter what the question was, I just gave my standard answer: "I don't know; I'm just a flunky." Ms. Jean was standing nearby. Having overheard what I said, she replied: "Yes, but you're a Very Important Flunky." Ms. Jean, a.k.a. the Nicest Lady in the Office™, always knows how to cheer you up.

Marty, a.k.a. the Nicest Guy in the Office™, always gets the office started on a good note in the morning. Marty and I sometimes talk about investing (he knows a lot more than I about the stock market). And I am finding new information to look at (and I have given him some of mine, too).

I am adjusting to life in the office environment. I'll update you more when I have time.

I am living on the western edge of Cajun country. That in itself adds new flavor to my experiences.

No comments: